Time is ticking on Making Tax Digital
Join us to find out how you and your business will need to prepare for the new digital tax regime.
Many businesses are unclear about what Making Tax Digital (MTD) means for them. If you or your business is over the VAT threshold you will need to act now to get ready in time for the April launch. To help you understand all the requirements and answer your questions we are holding a series of Free Workshops.
With little time left for businesses over the VAT threshold to get ready for, it is important that you get the advice and support you need to be compliant when the new regime is launched in April 2019.
We will be discussing the following MTD key topics:
- Do I need to comply?
- How will I record and report my tax information?
- What areas of taxation will be covered?
- What online accounting systems will I need to use?
- What happens if I don’t comply?
We hope that you will be able to join us at one of the following workshops:
- 14 February 2019 – Colindale Office – FULLY BOOKED
- 14 February 2019 – Moorgate Office – FULLY BOOKED
- 15 March 2019 – Colindale Office – book here
- 18 April 2019 – Colindale Office – book here
- 18 April 2019 – Moorgate Office – book here
- 17 May 2019 – Colindale Office – book here
- 24 June 2019 – Colindale Office – book here
All workshops will take place between 10am and 12pm.