Property Tax Advice & Planning
If you are buying, selling, letting, occupying or developing property, the property tax team here at Grunberg & Co could help you minimize your exposure to the tax burdens which could affect you.
Property tax is a complex and constantly changing area. It doesn’t help that the law is often obscure on various tax issues, particularly VAT and stamp duty. With the ownership of property being so widespread in the UK, tax issues have a significant impact for both individuals and the many businesses related to the property industry.
This means that effective tax planning is a serious challenge for anybody investing in property, or companies developing or managing properties. We not only have recognised the complexities of this area, but with our experience, we can help guide you through the various property tax issues.
If property is your business, if you hold property as an investment, should your property business requires expansion, consolidation or even re-organisation, we can assist you, as to:-
- Capital allowances, for instance, during refurbishment and development
- Property ownership structure advice
- Revenue tax relief and tax efficient funding
- Land remediation tax relief
- Stamp duty tax relief
- Property inheritance tax planning advice and capital gains
- Maximising recoverable VAT
- Property tax related negotiations with HMRC
- Non domicile property tax issues
Chat to us today, or should you prefer, visit us for an initial discussion about your property plans.