Grunberg & Co. Probate Services Limited
Probate is the process of administering a person’s estate, their property, money and possessions after they’ve died.
It therefore makes sense that the person acting to resolve your probate matters on your behalf understands your goals and is a person that you can trust.
Whilst many people will traditionally turn to a solicitor to seek help, there is now an alternative.
Grunberg & Co. have a new division Grunberg & Co. Probate Services and we are one of only a few firms in the UK to be authorised to provide probate services by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Our existing detailed knowledge of our clients’ affairs means we can act quickly to resolve probate matters relating to spouses or family members, while our experienced tax team will ensure that the beneficiaries of the estate aren’t unduly affected by tax liabilities through careful expert planning.
By working with our highly-accredited team we can:
- Obtain a Grant of Probate
- Help you identify the assets and liabilities of the estate
- Access assets from bank accounts, property and share portfolios
- Consider any Deed of Variation opportunities
- Distribute the assets of the estate according to the terms of the Will
- Prepare and submit any outstanding Personal Tax Returns up to the date of death
- Prepare Estate Tax Returns and settle outstanding tax liabilities of the estate
- Prepare the final estate accounts
- Provide advice on tax planning opportunities for the estate and/or for beneficiaries
- Provide ongoing Inheritance Tax and succession planning advice
By providing these services we can take away the burden of having to deal with a person’s estate, while also offering advice on how to best manage the proceeds so that the deceased’s wishes can be realised.
To help you learn more about our probate services please download our free Guide to Probate:
If you would to know more about Grunberg & Co. Probate Services Limited, please contact us.