Personal Tax Planning
Important tax changes for non-doms from April 2017
Every pound of income tax you save means more income at your disposal, every well planned disposal of assets means minimal loss of capital gains, and every inheritance tax saving means more benefit for your beneficiaries.
With the tax regime becoming more complex and more emphasis being put on taxpayers’ individual responsibilities, everyone who is subject to taxation needs professional advice and support if they are to optimise their tax position and ensure they meet all the compliance requirements.
We are the tax specialists. We can provide you with year round tax advice on:
- Income tax
- Capital Gains tax
- Inheritance tax
- Trusts and estates
- Non-domiciliary tax issues
- How best to handle benefits such as company cars and accommodation
- Whether directors should be paid by salary or dividend
- How to minimise CGT liability on disposal of assets
- How to optimise your tax position when living or working abroad
- Providing fee protection insurance against enquiries by HM Revenue & Customs
Make sure you take full advantage of the tax saving opportunities open to you.
Need further information?
To see if we can help you with your tax planning please contact us on 020 8458 0083 at no obligation.