Reanda UK – accountants with cross border expertise and a network of global connections.
Guiding you through the maze
As the world of trade and communications grows smaller, more and more businesses are developing international dimensions to their operations. These include:
- Importing from overseas companies
- Exporting to overseas markets
- Establishing overseas branches
- Global Internet trading
- Inward investment
- Transfer pricing issues
- Joint ventures with overseas companies
- International mergers and acquisitions
For many businesses this can be a perplexing area, with a mass of unfamiliar regulations and procedures to consider. We can guide you through this maze and help you set up and maintain smooth cross-border operations.
We can help you:
- Set up accounting procedures for dealing with the euro or other currencies
- Determine the best business structure for tax purposes
- Reduce your overseas tax burden
- Develop strategies for financing overseas subsidiaries
- Repatriate profits at minimum tax cost
As part of our internationally minded approach we have a number of multi-lingual staff who can speak:
Need further information?
To see how we can help you with your business please contact us on 020 8458 0083 at no obligation.