Starting up a new business is exciting and you will undoubtedly have the personal commitment and enthusiasm to see it succeed. What you may not have experience in are the legal and financial aspects of running a business.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of experts.
We are here to help. We want you to focus on what you do best – building your business – while we provide all the necessary background support.
Our experts can:
- Help you choose the best structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Handle company formation and company secretarial duties
- Register your new business with HMRC
- Establish relationships with banks, insurers and other financial providers
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Prepare and submit finance applications
- Manage your general bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Provide tax planning advice and assist with personal tax planning
- Prepare management accounts, annual accounts and, if necessary, annual audits