If you are buying, selling, letting, occupying or developing property, you need to minimise your tax burden.
Property tax is complex – and it’s constantly changing. It doesn’t help that the law is often less than clear on issues such as VAT and stamp duty.
Our team can guide you through the property tax minefield so that you do not pay more tax than you should. We’ll also help you claim any relevant tax reliefs to help maximise the yield on your property investments.
We can advise on:
- Capital allowances during refurbishment and development
- Property ownership structures
- Revenue tax relief and tax efficient funding
- Land remediation tax relief
- Stamp duty tax relief
- Property inheritance tax planning advice and capital gains
- Maximising recoverable VAT
- Property tax related negotiations with HMRC
- Non-domicile property tax issues