Sparing you the headaches
Self assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals. Judging by the hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who are penalised by HMRC each year it can also be very costly if:
- Tax return deadlines are missed
- Incorrect tax returns are submitted
- Appropriate tax and accounting records are not retained or presented
In the first year of the regime alone, 775,000 taxpayers received £100 penalties for failing to submit their returns on time, and some 400,000 incurred further penalties because their returns were still outstanding six months later!
We can save you a lot of time, worry and money by handling your self assessment for you. We will do all the necessary computations, complete your tax return, and even offer advice on how you can minimise your tax liability.
We can act as your agent, dealing directly with HMRC on your behalf and, should you be selected for a self assessment enquiry, act for you at any meetings.
We aim to spare you all these headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Individual Self Assessment service, including:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc. to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC