The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use your valuable time and resources checking that you are complying with the Companies Act. With company legislation continually changing, you also need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors and shareholders.
Our experts can carry out your ongoing company secretarial duties on your behalf, giving you complete peace of mind that you are compliant with the law. Our team is also able to assist if you wish to make changes to the directorships or shareholdings in your company as your business grows and develops.
Our services include:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of annual Confirmation Statements
- Maintenance of statutory books and company registers
- Preparation and filing of documents relating to appointments and resignations of directors
- Registering ‘People with Significant Control’ (PSCs) with Companies House
- Preparation of minutes and vouchers for the issue of dividends
- Preparation of documentation for share issues or transfers
- General advice on Company Law
- Alterations to Articles of Association
- Changes of company name
- Re-registration on change of company status