New developments in technology mean that accounting methods have changed significantly.
The old systems that many businesses relied on in the past are not only outdated but are not user-friendly.
Our Cloud team are here to help you select the relevant applications to automate the process, to free up your valuable time and also provide you with real time information.
Our experts offer a complete cloud accounting solution for your business and can help you with:
Choosing the right software package
Choosing the right package can be a daunting, with so many software options to choose from. We often find clients are using a software package that’s not the best fit for their requirements – and often that’s because they aren’t aware of the latest options available to them.
We’re happy to discuss your business needs and software expectations along with any existing issues that are slowing down your operations.
We’ll then advise you on the correct software and package to suit your particular needs. And because we are independent, you can be certain you will always receive objective advice based on the needs of your business.
We can help you migrate from one software provider to another by converting all of the core, important accounting data for you. This includes your chart of accounts and balances; customer and supplier contact details together with the balances on all customer and supplier accounts including detailed individual transactions.
We can even transfer templates used on your old system and invoice sequencing so that, from outward appearances, your customers will not be aware of any back-office changes.
For added reassurance, we can run both your old and new system in tandem to help you become fully accustomed to the new software and provide vital back up when required.
We understand that it takes time to grasp any new system, no matter how intuitive it is. That’s why we offer full and bespoke training to our clients and their teams when they transition to the cloud.
We’ll give you all the tools you need to work effectively from day one and we can also supply training modules in bite sized chunks so that you do not feel overwhelmed by information overload.
App Stack Support
An app stack is just another name for a group of apps that link to the cloud to support your business. Set up in the right way they can take your business operations to the next level, but if they don’t dovetail smoothly – either because they have been set up incorrectly or they are not the right app for your particular business – it can lead to clunky, inefficient working practices that will leave you and your customers frustrated.
At Grunberg we will offer you independent, objective guidance. There are thousands of apps on the market – we’ll tell you which ones will help improve your business operations and which to avoid!
With Grunberg, our service to you does not end with software installation and data migration – we are here for you whenever you have a query or need support.
We understand you will probably have questions in the weeks and months that follow – or even longer. Our ongoing support is open-ended. So, whatever the question, you know we are at the end of the phone and happy to provide you with all the support you need.
Grunberg Cloud – software tailored to the needs of your business
With Grunberg Cloud, your business will have online access to your bookkeeping information for total transparency. Its range of features also provide:
- A digital database for every invoice, bank statement, VAT receipt, payroll and expense sheet that has ever passed through your company’s doors
- The ability to check what’s come in, and what’s gone out with real-time updates on invoices and outgoings
- Work, create, and share in real-time with colleagues or an expert at Grunberg Cloud
- Easy-to-use online dashboards keep your records, invoices, bills and reports in one secure location
- Bank-level security and 24/7 customer support
We only use software that suits your particular business. Choose from a range of packages based on your needs and preferences. Grunberg Cloud is available at a fixed all-inclusive fee, helping you to manage your costs.
Our approach places great importance on personal relationships with our clients. As such, you will always have a direct point of contact with a specific member of our team who will work closely with you and your business to really understand your tech needs.
Together with Grunberg Cloud services, our business support services takes care of your routine financial and accounting operations, leaving you free to do what you do best.
But we don’t stop there. We analyse your performance and plan ahead to improve your business in the future.
Among the many challenges facing all businesses are:
- A highly competitive bidding environment to convert a sale
- Tight margins on contracts
- Frequent fluctuations in materials and/or equipment costs
- Complex human resources requirements
- Specific financing needs that are often difficult to meet
- Stringent Government regulations
Whatever your business, our experienced team can advise and assist you with:
- Improving the sales process
- Reviewing contracts
- Time and project management
- Improving billing and collection
- Advising on equipment acquisition, especially lease-or-buy decisions
- Improving procedures for purchasing and receiving materials
- Preparing and submitting applications for finance
- Managing human resources, including payroll, employment taxes, and application of employment laws
- Tax planning and advice