New developments in technology mean that accounting methods have changed significantly.
The old systems that many businesses relied on in the past are not only outdated but are not user-friendly.
The last thing you want in your business is to tie up valuable time and resources, dealing with routine bookkeeping and accounting. Our Tech advisory team are here to help you select the relevant applications to automate process, to free up your valuable time and also provide you with real time information.
With Grunberg Cloud, your business will have online access to your bookkeeping information for total transparency. Its range of features also provide:
- A digital database for every invoice, bank statement, VAT receipt, payroll and expense sheet that has ever passed through your company’s doors.
- The ability to check what’s come in, and what’s gone out with real-time updates on invoices and outgoings
- Work, create, and share in real-time with colleagues or an expert at Grunberg Cloud
- Easy-to-use online dashboards keep your records, invoices, bills and reports in one secure location
- Bank-level security and 24/7 customer support
We only use software that suits your particular business. Choose from a range of packages based on your needs and preferences. Grunberg Cloud is available at a fixed all-inclusive fee, helping you to manage your costs.
Together with Grunberg Cloud services, our business support services takes care of your routine financial and accounting operations, leaving you free to do what you do best.
But we don’t stop there. We analyse your performance and plan ahead to improve your business in the future.
Among the many challenges facing all businesses are:
- A highly competitive bidding environment to convert a sale
- Tight margins on contracts
- Frequent fluctuations in materials and/or equipment costs
- Complex human resources requirements
- Specific financing needs that are often difficult to meet
- Stringent Government regulations
Whatever your business, our experienced team can advise and assist you with:
- Improving the sales process
- Reviewing contracts
- Time and project management
- Improving billing and collection
- Advising on equipment acquisition, especially lease-or-buy decisions
- Improving procedures for purchasing and receiving materials
- Preparing and submitting applications for finance
- Managing human resources, including payroll, employment taxes, and application of employment laws
- Tax planning and advice