Putting your new business venture on a sure footing
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
We are here to assist you. We want you to focus on what you do best – building your business – while we provide all the necessary background support.
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with HMRC
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc.
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Set up of internal systems and controls
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit of your business
Need further information?
To see how we can help you with your business please contact us on 020 8458 0083 at no obligation.