Nimesh has been working in tax for over 10 years, including two of the big 4 firms.
Following a start to his career in personal tax, Nimesh moved on to transaction tax where he advised on a broad range of tax issues and developed a strong technical background.
He regularly advises on complex matters in most areas of tax which include:
- Non-domiciled and non-UK resident individuals
- Capital gains tax on disposals of assets and the use of reliefs to mitigate gains
- Employee share schemes
- Fund raising under SEIS and EIS
- Inheritance tax planning including the use of trusts
- Stamp Duty Land Tax on properties acquired by individuals and companies
- R&D tax relief
Outside of the workplace, Nimesh likes to travel, having a particular liking for Central and South America. He is even having a wedding out in the Caribbean!