We are here to help you and your business deal with the effects of the cost-of-living squeeze.
If you and your business feel like your finances are being squeezed ever tighter by the ongoing cost of living crisis, you are not alone.
The UK economy is currently having to deal with the financial pressures resulting from the aftermath of the Covid pandemic, post-Brexit trading issues, the Ukraine War, rising inflation and uncertain global money markets.
The latest inflation levels are currently around 9 per cent month on month and although there appears to have been a slight slow-down from last year’s high of more than 10 per cent, customer spending continues to be sluggish and this inevitably has a knock-on effect for businesses across all sectors.
Here at Grunberg & Co, we are here to support you and your business deal with economic uncertainties and help you weather the financial storms over the coming months.
Our accountancy and tax experts can provide your business with a wealth of support including:
- Health check and solvency assessment
- Preparation of cash-flow models
- Cost reduction/revenue enhancement recommendation
- Securing Time to Pay arrangements with HMRC
- Sourcing of alternative finance
- Ensuring all tax reliefs are claimed
- Investigate opportunities for additional revenue streams and funding options
We are here to support you and your business during the uncertain times which may lie ahead.
For more information about the help we offer or for an informal chat to discuss how we can support your business, contact us today.